Developers are scrambling to fix their busted games, and others are scrambling to get their games out too early. Am I the only one who sees the problem here?
- RAGE has had some more significant patches. While not a great experience yet, it is much more playable than it used to be. It’s a bit of a shame for such an excellent game.
- TF2 is so popular people are making indie games on it, check out “Team Fortress Arcade” for free.
- THQ week is on now. While it is a bit of Metro is quite a good game you should pick up, if you don’t have it. And it’s a free to play weekend for Dawn of War Retribution.
- The Terraria update is hard at work. While we can’t confirm that all the magical creatures will be in this update, we have seen shots of both dragons and werewolves. Excellent.
- Tower defenses are all the rage right now, and the upcoming Dungeon Defenders will net you special Valve items with a preorder.
- DLC is coming for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The price is going to be $14.99 USD. But it is promised to be quite large and significant.
- Farming Simulator 2011 sold well with its extreme farming action. Now you can you can play GARBAGE TRUCK SIMULATOR 2011. We can only hope this game comes to Steam as well. Yeah, we don’t get it either.
- Everyone is rushing to get the FPS games out, with several releases already out and many more coming up in November and December. Let’s hope these were properly tested. DICE already described the BF3 beta, filled to the brim with bugs, as “polished“.
Free weekends, free games and free to play. That’s how they get you addicted, they draw you in with the free. Try to stay away from the soft, free games, they just lead to the hard ones later. As usual, be sure to leave us feedback on what you would like to hear about next edition. Help us help you!