Steam, Steam has changed. Or is it that Steam never changes? Well we’ll figure that out later, on to news.
- Some of you are probably having some trouble with “Manning” up in TF2. Be sure to have at least one engineer, one medic and for heaven’s sake use the wrangler.
- Dota 2 fixed some bugs in the latest badge, and they are doing a documentary.
- Modders will never stop improving Bethesda games. Never. New Vegas Uncut is just one of the projects working on restoring unfinished or cut content that the original devs wanted.
- Co-op is finally being implemented for Krater. This was a really essential feature that was missing from the game. We are good to see it being put in.
- Everyone has to take their own crack at Steam. This time it is Ubisoft with Uplay.
The new Steam beta effectively turns it into, well, social media. You can be my BFF if you really want, just leave me your e-mail. As usual, be sure to leave us feedback on what you would like to hear about next edition. Help us help you!