Things have died down on the new games area, but tournament season is heating up:
- DOTA 2 had some recent bug fixes that improved Shadow Demon and others. They also had 3 new heroes released. Unfortunately people are playing them absolutely terribly, but that is normal. They also added new UI features, and there are big tournaments coming ups such as: The Dreamhack Dota 2 Vengeance Cup.
- For those who loved Limbo, it is getting a new game with some even freakier content.
- You have probably heard about this, but it is worth mentioning again, Civilization V is on the Steam Workshop. Why is this important to talk about? Because this is like adding a whole other game to a series of this type.
- Endless Space is currently in beta. If you enjoyed Sins of a Solar Empire, you should check it out.
- TF2 somewhat recently went down how some of their maps are made. This is interesting to know if you are an enterprising map maker. Someday your map could be in a big game like this.
Try not to fight to the death over in-game items, at least in real life. Even if a guy you know will trade you $80 in micro-transactions for them. As usual, be sure to leave us feedback on what you would like to hear about next edition. Help us help you!