Well, E3 was less-than-overwhelming. But let us move on anyway:
- Peter Konig, a major Valve artist, has left the company.
- CS:GO Is going to come out on August 21st and will cost $15 USD. Pretty cool.
- The DOTA 2 store and items are in full swing. It seems to be completely random as to who gets the items after games though. People are saying battle points are based on performance, but we are still learning more. Also, vote up Chef Pudge because he rules: Cooking Pudge.
- Watch Dogs is coming to PC, and since it is Ubisoft, eventually to Steam. It looks amazing.
- Borderlands 2 is also looking quite good.
So now Valve has the MOBA, and FPS market cornered. We are going to be sad if Half Life 3 isn’t an MMO where every character model is a variation of Gordon Freeman. As usual, be sure to leave us feedback on what you would like to hear about next edition. Help us help you!