The sales are over, so it’s time to gear up for a new year.
- Dear Esther is slated for a February 14th release. Why should you care? It’s a beautiful and lovingly indie game coming to Steam.
- Resident Evil 6 has been announced. It will have a PC version later, and we have it on extremely good authority that it will eventually be on Steam.
- Sonic games are on sale right now. More importantly, Sonic CD is now on Steam. If you never got a chance to play it, it’s arguably the best Sonic ever.
- Paradox is working on a new game called A Game of Dwarves. We may someday see a version of Dwarf Fortress on Steam, since Paradox has a habit of bringing 95% of their games there.
- Have you ever wanted to lead a creepy kid in a teacup through dire circumstances? Okay maybe it’s not everyone’s fantasy, but you can do so in Storm in a Teacup.
- Some modders do things for the sheer fun of doing them. The Half-Life Dreamcast mod is one of these. Was this necessary? No. Should it have been done? Yes. Because if people didn’t do things like this, there would be no joy in life.
Weird puppets in teacups, games where you play as Germany during Hitler’s era, and super-powered hedgehogs. I think I may have been playing too much. No, wait, that’s just the Steam store page. As usual, be sure to leave us feedback on what you would like to hear about next edition. Help us help you!