The sales are over, so it’s time to gear up for a new year.
- Crystal Dynamics is planning on having a new IP, and a new direction.
- Steam had a handy update itself recently, some players were experiencing missing DLC but that has been fixed.
- Max Payne 3 is going to have a strong emphasis on multiplayer. An odd change of pace for the series.
- A new standalone for Shogun 2 is coming. Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai can be played by itself, and will add quite a bit of explosive weaponry.
- Toki Tori 2 will be coming out. Considering that the first one had a ton of Steam events, it’s worth a look.
- Skyrim is the top seller at the time of this writing, and the game is currently getting a wide variety of mods. We’ll be excited to see how many of them make it into the Steam Workshop.
Skyrim and Arkham City have both been big sellers. Hopefully this means that we will get a game in which Batman saves Gotham from Dragons. Well, we can only hope. As usual, be sure to leave us feedback on what you would like to hear about next edition. Help us help you!