The critically-acclaimed and award-winning FPS franchise is back! Packed with tons of fast-paced, adrenaline-fueled single player and multiplayer action, Painkiller Overdose brings with it 6 innovative new demonic weapons, mind-bending physics, lightning-player maps, over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell and gigantic end bosses that will blow your mind!
- A prequel to the eventual sequel that bridges the storyline and ties up wandering ends.
- Overdose introduces a new character and storyline that examines the repercussions of Daniel defeating Lucifer in the original Painkiller!
- 16 NEW levels of fast-paced pain-killing action!
- Six NEW demonic weapons grant the powers of a demi-god to souls awaiting damnation everywhere!
- Crafted and designed completely by Mindware Studios; long-time advocates and fans of the game.
- A reshuffled Tarot deck infuses Belial with new powers and devastating combinations.
- Over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell.
- New End Bosses of colossal statures standing guard over Hell’s crumbling domain and the entrances to the other realms!
- A revitalized commitment to multiplayer introduces a series of stats tracking features and game server options intended to revamp the multiplayer experience.
- Multiplayer compatibility with original Painkiller multiplayer maps and game modes!
Welcome to a world of pain. Heaven is once again in danger and threatened by a reckless army of hell spawn monsters – and they will stop at nothing. This time, only two heroes can save heaven from total destruction: Daniel and Belial, two champions from previous Painkiller stories, have to team up and put an end to the conflict in the old epic struggle between heaven and hell. Unfortunately hell’s army is even greater and stronger than before: The new general of the abyss has been endowed with powers of all the previous leaders combined, and she’s determined to see the next war through until hell’s victory. Her legions won’t back down without a long and bloody battle. Can you survive the endless attacks of nightmarish minions and terrifying fiends?
- A new campaign guarantees for 7-10 hours of new and genuine Painkiller action
- Even more bloodshed and action per square meter: immerse into freaking intense gameplay & ultimately challenging FPS action
- More dense maps and sick enemies than ever before: kill over 6.000 uniquely spawned wicked monsters
- 6 all new maps and an easy to use map editor for your very own Painkiller experience
- Two familiar heroes with unique weaponry and specific powers
- Improved graphics, AI, environments as well as new atmospheric soundtrack
Painkiller: Black Edition
Stranded in a place between Heaven and Hell, your time of judgment is at hand. The Underworld is on the verge of unholy war, and you are but a pawn in the infernal battle. As you fight for your purification, the truths behind the deceptions are revealed.
- Next-generation graphics: The game uses the proprietary 3D “PAIN Engine” capable of pumping out an unbelievably high polygon count, while adding increased texture quality and the latest lighting and shadowing techniques.
- Combo weapons: All weapons come in pairs, with a primary and secondary fire.
- Morphing: Your unholy pact gives you the power to morph into a powerful possessed creature with every 66 souls collected.
- Lasting replay value: Painkiller features a standard single player campaign, with additional modes to encourage replay. The game also features full multiplayer support.
- Physics Engine: Painkiller employs the Havok 2.0 physics engine, allowing for inverse kinematics (“rag-doll physics”) and deformable, interactive environments.
William “Bill” Sherman has a problem – he’s dead. Blown to pieces by his own C4 payload, which he wanted to eliminate a South American druglord with on behalf of some shady secret service people. The fact that he accidentally blew a bus full of innocent civilians into the Great Beyond has given rise to an all new problem – Hell doesn’t exactly have any problems with claiming his soul. But now Bill’s in purgatory and he’s caught the eye of heaven’s warriors. He’s been offered a chance to make good the havoc he wrought using his quite special skills. And with weapons of course. Bizarre weapons. Crazy weapons…
- Unique storyline told using top quality “graphic novel” style cutscenes
- Completely reworked “Painkiller 2.0 engine” with shader effects, weather systems, a superb physics engine, and ultra-fast netcode, including an anticheat system
- The best weapons from all of the Painkiller titles + new, inventive tools of death
- Classic-style FPS levels and enormous, explorable areas provide varied gameplay
- Countless eSports-grade multiplayer modes with numerous new and updated maps
Buy Painkiller series for $4.99 today and save 75% off the regular price of $19.99.