MW3 breaks all game sales records with $400 million in Day One sales with 6.5 million units shipped in North America and the United Kingdom! Here are some more links to what some of the other news outlets are talking about today. Be sure to check back often, as we will be updating this post throughout the day.
- Forbes – Despite Lackluster Innovation ‘Modern Warfare 3’ Sets Record First Day Sales
- Examiner.com – Activision donates $3 million to Call of Duty Endowment fund to benefit Veterans
- Kotaku Australia – The Continued Popularity Of Call Of Duty Online
Reviews / Editorials
- The-Void.co.uk – Breaking Down the Modern Warfare Metacritic Nightmare
- TheRecord – A video game company wants to turn virtual war into our next national pastime
- IGN – You Decide: Battlefield 3 vs Modern Warfare 3