Note: Monthly subscription fee required after first month. Product keys will not work with existing EVE Online accounts.
Radical changes to EVE Online character development allow you to train characters faster and get into action from the day one!
EVE Online is a massively multiplayer game. Hundreds of thousands of players compete within a single persistent universe for military, economic and political power. Players explore the suns of New Eden, mine and refine resources, drive the economy, and wage war on one another in a richly detailed virtual world set 35,000 years in the future in a stellar cluster far from Earth.
With over 350,000 subscribers worldwide inhabiting the same virtual universe, EVE features a vast player-run economy where your greatest asset is the starship, designed to accommodate your specific needs, skills and ambitions. EVE offers professions ranging from commodities trader to mercenary, industrial entrepreneur to pirate, mining engineer to battle fleet commander or any combination of these and much more. From brokering business deals to waging war, you will have access to a diverse array of sophisticated tools and interfaces to forge your own destiny in EVE. Learn more at www.eveonline.com/incarna
- Play on one server – EVE Online is a leader in online gaming technology, hosting hundreds of thousands of players in the same persistent universe. Play with over 50.000 players at the same time on one server!
- Play for FREE – You can buy game time with in-game money you earn while playing.
- Liberating advancement – Never “grind” for a skill again. Because the EVE universe is persistent, your skills increase even while you’re offline.
- PvP (Player vs. Player) based on strategy, not levels – Tactics have value in EVE Online. Experience and treachery will often beat top-of-the-line modifications and fancy ships.
- Free EVE Online expansions – You will never be charged for an EVE expansion – as the EVE universe grows, so do the benefits of your subscription.
$9.99 (regularly $19.99) will get you started with a copy of the game plus your first month’s subscription.