This is basically a small hotfix that addresses a few issues, including one exploit:
- Hot-Seat: Refresh resource icons for each player so that you cannot see another players resource icons above the fog. This also allowed you to see the location of a natural wonder discovered by another player as well. Both have been addressed with this fix.
- Hot-Seat: Fix auto-save issue that was causing “Next Turn” hangs on re-load when players had no AI in the match.
- Policies: Fix an issue that was causing policy finishers to count against the cost of the next policy (should be free).
- UI: Map Options panel now works correctly for both multi-player and single player.
- Modding: Fix problem that caused errors when starting WorldBuilder.
- Modding: Fix problem causing WorldBuilder maps loaded as scenarios to always load the first leader slot instead of the selected leader.
- Exploit: Close exploit that allowed a user to “sell” a free building for gold each turn without losing the building.
- Multiplayer: Because of a hot-seat change, the chat window would end your turn every time a user hit “enter” after typing something in chat. This is now corrected.
civilization 5 update 8, civilization v update 8, civilization 5 hotseat patch download, Sid Meiers Civilization V Update 8, civilization 5 hot seat patch download, civ 5 hotseat patch download, civ 5 update 8, civilization v hotseat patch download, Civilization Update 8, sid meiers civilization v update 8