Badgers, badgers, we don’t need no stinking badgers!
Good day campers,
We have added a couple new classes that we really think you will enjoy. Note: These are mandatory if you want to use the kayaks.
The first class is “Self Defense 101: Learning the Weakspots of Woodland Creatures”
The second class is “Hydrodynamic Effect on the Coagulation of Hemoglobin”
Check out the other camp activities that we have on the docket today.
Today’s deals are:
Red Faction: Armageddon
Mass Effect Franchise
Fallout 3 Game of the Year
Divinity II – Dragon Knight Saga
Splinter Cell Collector Pack
Empire Total War
Napoleon Total War
The Last Remnant
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
P.S. Needless to say it was a horrible idea to try and bathe that badger. It wasn’t too bad until Counselor Augusta got shampoo in its eye. I know that stings a bit but I thought the badger overreacted. I mean it just started swinging at us and unfortunately Augusta fell (she was not pushed, I swear) into the badger.
P.P.S. The good news is that she should be out of the hospital in a few weeks.
Today’s “Camp Activities” deals:
- Universe Sandbox (was $9.99, now $4.99)
- Worms Reloaded (was $19.99, now $4.99)
- Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time (was $4.99, now $1.25)
- 1… 2… 3… KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby) (was $9.99, now $6.69)
- Galcon Fusion (was $9.99, now $3.40)
- Winter Voices (was $4.99, now $2.49)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution (was $29.99, now $22.49)
- Day of Defeat: Source (was $9.99, now $6.69)
Today’s “free” prize is awarded for creating a Wishlist with at least 10 games. Looks like they’re going to re-open the “Show time” prize (posting your own video in Steam). Several people complained they couldn’t get it to work before – you can see a few of their complaints, as well as basic instructions, here.steam show time achievement, steam show time, steam summer sale 2011 day 9